Friday, July 10, 2020

The Sad Inevitable

So yeah the congress denied ABS CBN's franchise bill . It' done, they will no longer be back on Free broadcast television. I'm truly sad with what happened. No words. I'm tired as well. I expected this to happen but still when it was finally confirmed I can't help but feel heartbroken. This has so many implications really. I'm sad with those who can't feel empathy to those who will lose their jobs. I don't get how can someone be happy with this. Or maybe I can, I just can't  accept people can be like that. I'm not that brave person so I guess I will just do what they want, stay silent from now on. But can I do that? Can I take it? I should just focus with my personal life I guess, I have personal issues especially in the world we live in now. I have a lot of fears right now and I hate feeling this way. 

2 comments:

Mikki said...

I had to ditch FB for the past few hours kasi makikipag-away talaga ako dun sa mga tuwang tuwa sa nangyari! Hay na lang.

forg/jecoup said...

I avoided it too. I have one friend na minessage ako sa twitter, he wants to discuss and respectful naman kaso dama ko na he approves of this and I said to him na lang sorry not in the moood to discuss now kasi he is a nice guy and ayoko naman talaga husgahan ang buong pagkatao base sa isang opinion I highly disagree kung OK naman sya overall diba. Hirap din talaga to deal with people who you feel are generally good naman talaga but their opinions are so close minded. Hirap kaya I don't engage na lang kasi di ko din alam paano to handle such without being mad.