Saturday, July 25, 2020

Own It

Binged the animated musical TV show CENTRAL PARK today and I really loved it. I watched this because it came from the creators behind my other favorite animated show Bob's Burgers so I was confident I will like and I did! At first the characters felt way too similar with The Belchers with a dorky dad, perky mom. boy-crazy daughter and sweet goofy soon but eventually as the season progressed I've grown to like them and separate them from Bob's Burgers. One thing I also liked about the show the serialized nature of the story which Bob's Burgers never does since it's a network show in the US so standalone in nature. But the best thing about the show are the musical numbers!The songs are really phenomenal! The Bob's Burgers songs are funny and all but this one they really took it to another level This one from their pilot grabbed me instantly. A great mix of witty creative lyrics and fantastic musicality. 


No comments: