Sunday, July 05, 2020

Good New, Bad News


My uncle's gall bladder operation went smoothly today, thank God! My aunt said he's gonna be released tomorrow. He was supposed to be operated yesterday but got postponed as he was moved to another hospital as advised by the doctor as the original hospital he was confined in just had cases of multiple nurses testing positive for COVID-19 so the operation couldn't be done there and he had to be moved to another one where the doctor is also a resident. That was so scary and my father was visibly worried. He was in a daze that he got the operation time today wrong, he thought it was 6PM but it was actually 6AM. So when he called my aunt he was surprised when she said that the operation is over and it was a success. My father's mood definitely changed today as you can see he is happier now compared to yesterday where you could feel how he was worried for his brother. Thank God things went well.
Now for the bad news, the COVID19 cases in the country is in an all time high over 2,000 cases! Meanwhile, Thailand is now back to normal after more than a month of no new cases! I feel so envious. I don't know when this situation is gonna be contained here. I feel so restless. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinabahan naman ako sa bad news akala ko good news operation went smoothly bad news nagpositive sa covid! HAY.


Happy to know ur uncle is safe - Mikki