Saturday, July 18, 2020

Maybe

I've been watching a LOT of  Abroad In Japan videos on YouTube the past 2 weeks and I feel like it's the type of culture that I could fit right in. Maybe I just long for a culture that's generally respectful and polite. I'm sure their culture ain't perfect as well but the good sides are so ideal for me. Maybe it's a factor of frustration I've been feeling lately as well. I'm seeking an escape so to speak. Maybe I'm just romanticizing a concept and I'm failing to see the flaws because the present is so disheartening. An escape is not the solution but sometimes it's just too much you just want to go a comforting spot. Maybe it's fine as long as you still stay with reality. Maybe someday I could feel so much better with what we have so I won't feel the need to escape. Maybe all these extraordinary circumstances will lead to something better and stronger in the future. Maybe all hope is not lost. I just need to cling on as long as I can

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Give them a few more years. May mga super conservative aspects sila sa culture nila up to now medyo nasashock pa rin ako.

forg/jecoup said...

Yeah fascinated nga ako sa culture but I like the general sense of politeness and respect. I'm longing for that