Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Sales

So I have two new face masks, one my sister bought from nephew's former teacher and one I bought earlier from a co-worker. That mask I bought is packaged with a face shield. That is my THIRD new face shield in a week! I have one that my brother bought from a co-worker and another my father bought from my cousin. What will I do with all those new face masks and shields? Well, I'll use it alternately!  The thing is buying from someone you know these days is more of a sign of support to that person more than anything. If you can afford to buy something then go ahead. We have our needs as well and we are on a tight budget but even in this level, this is our way to help one another. My sister is also into online selling so we benefited from this "phenomena" as well. We are living in a challenging moment in history and not gonna lie there are days I just feel so hopeless but hey small acts like this can go a long way. But man, I hope this is already the worst of times and sooner or later we can see the light in this tunnel of darkness. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes you need alternating face shiels and cloth masks para malinis din talaga. I can only imagine all the exposure you are getting kahit sabihin nating nakavan/carpool ka.

Tama yan support small businesses talaga. We do our groceries sa supermarket pero ung itlog at tinapay dito na sa suki namin.
- Mikki

forg/jecoup said...

Yes useful naman kahit papaano, hirap lang maglakad with face shield and mask on, pawisin pa naman ako haha.

Unknown said...

haha oo struggle is real. well better sweaty than covid positive hehe. Ako nga 3 cloth mask ko then isang face shield hahaha ginagamit ko sa palengke