Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Near

There's now a positive case here in our subdivision. Scary. We need to be extra careful now. Thankfully, there's no hard lockdown. That was my concern because I want to go the office still. We really need to learn how to deal with this without locking everyone down. The battered economy needs to move and can't afford another pause. Of course, we can't pretend this menace is over or even less threatening. We should always be careful and mindful of our surroundings. It is still of course frustrating that the country seems far from containing this. It makes me hopeless sometimes but that's why I need to be at the office and work. Even if it's just three times a week now because when I'm in the office I get to be more productive and forget about the anxiety I have in this situation. It's not back to normal as the office is half empty now  but at least I get myself preoccupied and not dwell too much with negativity. Working makes me feel hopeful that eventually we will be okay. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Naku sana di yan magaya dito sa amin parang 15-20% ng confirmed cases sa GMA came from 1 household

forg/jecoup said...

Sana nga isolated case lang