Friday, July 03, 2020

Read More?

Just noticed my previous blog posts have "read more..". I don't know why. I'm not a techie so I have no clue! Update: Oh I fixed it now, apparently accidentally put in a line break on the first line of the post!


 Anyway,  I'm here at the office and I was able to go to work thanks to company vehicle which goes to Makati from our Cavite satellite uplink facility once a week, he fetched some of us who live here in Cavite. There are 4 of us in the van so physical distancing was observed. On the ride to the office, I had a lengthy conversation with them, and it all boiled down to our shared anxieties during the lockdown and how life it is today. It actually feels better to be able to blurt it all out to another person and also hearing their stories.  It is somehow felt therapeutic. 

No comments: