Monday, July 20, 2020

Mental Note

So today I dared myself by doing something which I think will be beneficial. It's not a big deal really, just a small thing but somehow has quite affected my anxiety level. It's an experiment if this will turn out good for my well-being. It involves preventing myself from doing something I normally do. I'm doing it in just a short amount of time then if I'm successful enough then maybe it will progress to a longer commitment. It is a random thing that I thought of last night while I was having emotional episode. I'm hoping this 'dare' will be like this (blogging during this pandemic) where at first I just wanna blog again to document this historical moment in our lifetime but later on it became my way to deal with complicated emotions crippling me and it really it has helped a lot. Hopefully, this little plan I have will also have the same effect but first I need to have full commitment. Good luck to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Curious what this dare is!
-Mikki