Monday, July 13, 2020

Plug In

So my sister bought a desktop PC for my nephew and I was asked to set it up! I got pressured because I'm not really that type of guy who set things up. When I had a desktop PC in high school, my brother was the won who assembled it. Then I moved to laptop where I don't need any physical set up! Anyway, tt took me an hour to do so but it's working fine now! At least I had basic knowledge which cords and wires needed to be placed. Of course I didn't do it right away the first try, I needed to make mistakes like setting up the wi-fi!  My nephew is excited and glad I didn't disappoint him! My sister and her husband worked hard to get the money to buy this PC so the online school setup for my nephew will be more comfortable for him. It made me think of the other students this coming school, the vast majority won't be able to afford to buy this and also the needed internet connection. My mother even said that since my nephew is the only child this makes it easier, imagine if my sister had more kids, it would be extra complicated.
I worry about the upcoming school year. New system even for the teachers. I hope it can work out fine or at the very least the pandemic would be contained or over soon enough so face to face classes can resume now.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

It is certainly more difficult for the teachers lalo na ung mga boomers na di talaga open pagdating sa online online na yan.