Thursday, July 30, 2020

A Month

It's been a month since I returned to the office and thankfully things went smoothly. My set up is three days there (Tuesdays to Thursdays) while I work at home on Mondays and Fridays. I need to go to the office basically for the video editing which I can't do at home. I was able to edit a lot this month although just basic cut-to-cut editing because I'm no expert but thankfully I was able to survive without a video editor for the entire month and accomplished really a lot. I might try to do more advanced editing next month because I might not be having a video editor anytime soon so I really need to learn to do things on my own for now as everything has yet to be normal. Plus it would help me as well to polish video editing skills. Only a few people go to the office to work daily as most are still working remotely.  It's quite sad sometimes to be at the office because it's generally quiet most of the time. I'm an introvert so eating alone at lunch is like I do for years now but still not seeing the pantry as busy as it used to, makes me a little sad. But oh well very thankful that our company is surviving in this pandemic world. Seeing so many people lose jobs, heartbreaking! A new month on the horizon *sighs* There's not a day that goes by that I think of how lives changed so much this year and there's still so much uncertainty but in order to carry on you need to face each struggle one day at a time. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ang perfect ng sched mo, M/F work from home! Yeah, at least you get to learn video editing na :)

forg/jecoup said...

Gusto ko kasi continous, yung iba sa amin MWF, TTHF, I asked kung pwede T-TH ako and pumayag naman