Saturday, July 11, 2020

Give me this

I had a personal matter that I hoped and prayed will have a positive result. Yesterday's big issue made me forget about worrying about it but later that night I had a hard time sleeping because I thought about that matter that really scared me. I was trying to prepare myself in case of bad news. I've been a big worry wart and "worst case scenario" type of guy as I grow older. It's so hard really but  I need to be tougher in life. I acknowledge that I still have a lot to work on that regard. Anyway, today I faced it and it is not as scary as I initially thought, there are some concerns but workable. Thank God. It's a sigh of relief. It's been tough emotionally. I have to be honest, yesterday's events really affected me so much. Mad, sad, scared. All those emotions I had it all boiled up and it probably affected on why I was so anxious because I just felt like everything is going wrong so perhaps that matter was the next one. Thankfully it wasn't the case. I needed a win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nakakakaba naman yan!
~Mikki