Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Shake

My brother's friend has recovered from COVID-19. He was asymptomatic so we were confident he'll recover but still it was quite unnerving to finally know someone who had this virus. This friend was very careful but he still caught it. He had no symptoms but it was a mandatory testing they had on the company he works for. He was in the quarantine facility of our town for two weeks and I could imagine what he must have been feeling. The cases continue to rise in the country, it seems like there's no foreseeable end to this. I really hope this virus will be less contagious soon enough. I'm worried that this nightmare will last until the end of the year, if we are lucky.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think there are more people with CoVid than we think. Imagine na lang ung mga basurero, tindera sa palengke that have no opportunity to be tested. Be safe!
-Mikki