Saturday, August 15, 2020

Shield

 It's now mandatory to wear face shields while on public commute and  at work. Personally, I'm fine and I do wear face shields when I'm outside anyway. However, today I went out to buy my parents' medicines and found out that the drug store won't let out anyone without face shield. Again, I do wear one already so it was not an issue but just surprised that stores could now be doing the same. I guess it just bothers me that it has come to this, the situation is this terrible that face shields are now gonna be a regular thing like face masks. Yesterday, there were over 6K cases again. It's midway of August. We will start the BER months still in such precarious situation. I'm guessing the stricter quarantine in Mega Manila will be extended. How are business and jobs gonna survive? Terrible time and it feels so endless. 

No comments: