Monday, August 24, 2020

Panic Comeback

 So yeah an hour ago, we had another medical panic because my mother couldn't sleep and she was worried her blood sugar is hig. Because of the stress my father was panicking so my mother got irritated and scolded him. Some good minutes of anxiety-driven arguments later we arrived at the nearby small hospital to have her blood sugar checked and thankfully it was at a normal level. We are at home now but I decided that tomorrow we will visit the clinic she regularly has her check up on. Well, next week was the scheduled for her tests anyway for her diabetes management so better have a check up again just to make things sure. It was a stressful night. I need to constantly remind myself to not let the anxiety win because I should be on top of things,I must be the sensible person, I have to be the rock they can lean on. It's so difficult because I don't think I'm strong enough to deal with it but I have no time to dwell on negative thoughts and just do it, just be the stronger one. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Choose to be strong. Ang hirap magkaron tlg ng prob sa panahon ngaun