Saturday, August 01, 2020

And it goes on

The COVID19 cases here in our barangay have risen to more than 20. Mostly from people who got tested by the companies they work for. Majority are also asymptomatic so thankfully no fatalities and hopefully it will stay that way. The country will near 100K cases soon. Things have gotten worst. Yet seems like we won't go back to stricter quarantine measures like from March toMay. Not gonna lie, I'm thankful for that because I want to continue going to work at the office. I want to have a semblance of normalcy really. However, I stay worried about everything. I stay paranoid all the time. I have so much anger as well because with the way things are handled, the way this could have been prevented from getting this bigger, the way there are so many distractions, the way some still couldn't see what's wrong , the way situation is being used for other intentions. It's so exhausting really. But I always remind myself to continue fighting on. To continue praying as well. Not gonna lie I feel so hopeless and question everything. But I know in my heart things really have to get worst before it gets better, the dark times are needed to appreciate when there's a ray of light and we go back to how it used to be. Each day is a lesson that will build one's character.  Just hold on. Don't let it beat you. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can't afford na magECQ uli. Mas maraming magsasuffer if the economy suffers. And mas long term ang impact