Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Over

 So just a few minutes ago I found out that one major aspect in my life that I've been involved in for many years will likely be coming to an end. I won't go to specifics because it's not yet a sure thing and I could be jumping the gun. However, all signs are pointing to the doors closing. I didn't expect this to happen because I thought it will find a way to make it work like it always does. This thing had face so many obstacles in the past but it always finds a way to survive despite very challenging situations thrown at it. But sadly it can't survive this pandemic. I feel deflated because you know that thing has become a part of my life so for long and I devoted a lot of time, energy, and effort to it. Despite its many flaws, I loved it and it fulfilled one dream I have. Although I won't deny there are times before that I wished it was over so I can be free of the pressure but I know it was just the stressed soul talking and I really didn't mean it. I've would not be involved with it for so long if I didn't love it, right? But maybe as this door is gonna close maybe it will open doors. Or maybe reopen a door I thought I closed already. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

=((((( Sad news. Praying for the best SOON.