Sunday, August 23, 2020

1 > 7

I've read today a tweet stating that the total confirmed COVID19 cases here this month already exceeded the total cases from the first seven months. We have over 94K in August compared over 92K combined from January to July. Very alarming and scary. The reported confirmed today is over 2K which is actually the lowest in awhile. We have gone from averaging 200 cases a day in summer to over 4K consistently the past few fays. I've learned to accept that life will never be the same again. I resent it but what can I do about it? I admit the past few weeks I've been avoiding to think about this pandemic anymore by choosing to focus my attention elsewhere. But you simply cannot escape this. I remain hopeful we can see the light soon even if I feel like everything is so chaotic with no clear direction to safety. I need to cling on to hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Most likely they were/AREA under-declaring. Hay.