Thursday, August 27, 2020

A Good Heart

We have a new receptionist at the office today and when I asked her name I found out she's the wife of the recently deceased driver of our boss. His death was so sudden really, it's not because of COVID19 but he had a disease that he was hiding apparently from his family because he didn't want to be a bother until it was too late. One day he was rushed to the hospital and sadly he didn't make it. It was a heartbreaking story because he was still young (in his 40s) and he still has a family to raise. He was also a nice and cheerful guy. He is greatly missed. I'm very happy his wife is working with the company now. I'm sure our boss made it happen. If there is one thing that made me stay this long with this company because I respect our big boss a lot. He has a good heart. May God bless him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is very thoughtful!

Unknown said...

Hey I found a new blogger good read din

http://pinaymamasg.com

forg/jecoup said...

Will check it out