Monday, August 10, 2020

Health is Wealth

 My uncle is in better condition now and will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. Thank you Lord. Honestly, yesterday's incident left a really a mark me. Just like when my mother lost consciousness in the bathroom a few months ago. It's so surreal to see the strong figures of your life in such weak moments. I was worried for my father too, he is already a worrywart on a regular day then this year seeing your wife and youngest brother have medical crisis will raise the anxiety level to a different degree. I was worried for his health so I was always on alert assisting that he does stretch himself too thin. Thank God my mother's health is better now and hopefully my uncle will recover quickly as well. I also pray hard to keep Tatay healthy as always. Health is Wealth seems to be one of those cliches you use to say when people ask you what's your motto in life but as years pass and you see people in medical emergencies, you would really feel the value of it. I pray to God as well that I will stay healthy as well. 

No comments: