Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Door-to-Door

First day of the return of stricter quarantine and thankfully the company had shuttle service for today. One of the admin personnel who resides in Imus needs to go the office today so other employees residing here in Cavite were able to join as well. I was fetched directly at our house and was also taken home exactly here as well. It was convenient actually and also safe since it lessened my contact with outside people. Just office and our house. The usual people in the office were actually there since a lot of them go to work via a bike or motorcycle. Anyway, I worked my ass off today because I was thinking this is my only chance to go to the office during this quarantine period so I need to edit a lot of videos and I was able to secure materials for airing until third week of September. Later on I found out that the admin personnel needs to finish some stuff tomorrow so there will be another shuttle service for tomorrow and of course I will go because I need to finish editing videos that can secure the entire programming of my channel for September, if I can October as well. You'll never know how long will this last again. But I really hope it won't be extended beyond two weeks. However, today the reported confirmed new cases is a new single day record 6,352. Oh boy. Lord help us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. Being employed at this time is something to be thankful for. Sana makabangon na tau

forg/jecoup said...

Agreed. Sana nga. So frustrating parang balik tayo sa umpisa. Or much worst pa nga