Wednesday, August 12, 2020

One Hundred

My 100th post this year. My most active blogging year since 2013 when I was still doing Chart Recaps! I initially just wanted to blog to document my life in lockdown but later on it helped me process my rollercoaster of emotions because of all that's happening in this country and the world.  I've been so used to tweeting the past few years but now I feel like this blog is the safer place to share what I am feeling.  It also has been a good writing exercise as well. And boy I do need to polish my writing skills. I often myself editing after initial publishing because I spot so many errors and incoherent thoughts. I've noticed how I often use same words twice in one sentence! Write, publish, edit, publish, edit, publish! Of course there are times I don't bother to check for errors if I'm overwhelmed with emotions and sometimes just plain laziness. But I did realize during this time that I really need to strive to be better  and not just settle for mediocrity. One can only improve if you acknowledge the mistake and not be in denial about it.

It's been a pleasure to blog frequently again. My day is not complete without posting something here. I hope to continue doing this and write better essays along the way! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mas consistent ka pa sa akin uy! Nagbablog ako pag di kasya sa isang fb post ang kwento ko hahahaha

forg/jecoup said...

Ako din pag may mahaba akong FB stauts or twitter thread, i-blog na yan haha