Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Wiki

 For the first time ever I edited a Wikipedia article! Well, it's the channel I handle for work. I just updated it because it's been months since it was last updated. Truth be told, no one in our company created that page or updated it before. Must be just a viewer but no false information was posted so we just let it be. It didn't do harm anyway. I also often use it as a reference for the timeline of the programs that aired on the channel! That's actually why I made a Wikipedia account using the official e-mail of the channel when I saw that the programming timeline was not updated. Upon editing the page, I checked the history to see who was editing, and true enough it was one of the viewers who also posted before on the channel's Facebook page. I clicked his account and HE WAS BANNED! Apparently, he made sock puppet accounts! I guess it was an IP ban. Oh well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Naku companies really need to establish their social media identities nowadays! Great job to you!