Saturday, September 05, 2020

XXXIII

  1. I wish I can go out without a face mask/shield again
  2. I wish I can go to mass.
  3. I wish I can watch a movie at the cinema.
  4. I wish I can commute the way I used to.
  5. I wish I can see more people around the office.
  6. I wish I can see a crowded mall again.
  7. I wish I can go to an establishment without registering.
  8. I wish I can get a body massage again.
  9. I wish I can see kids playing outside again.
  10. I wish students can be in school again.
  11. I wish senior citizens can go out safely again.
  12. I wish I will finally have the courage to learn to drive.
  13. I wish ABS-CBN to return to the airwaves soon.
  14. I hope this nightmare will be over soon enough.
  15. I hope for more empathy.
  16. I hope for more critical thinking.
  17. I hope for healthy discourse.
  18. I hope for more open-mindedness.
  19. I hope for accountability.
  20. I hope for being assertive without arrogance.
  21. I hope for clear and decisive planning.
  22. I hope for realizations of what's really wrong.
  23. I hope for an awakening.
  24. I hope for justice.
  25. I hope for peace.
  26. I pray for my company to continue to be in a good financial state
  27. I pray for me and my family to stay in a good and stable financial situation.
  28. I pray that I stay safe and healthy
  29. I pray for my siblings and their partners to stay safe and healthy
  30. I pray for my nephew to stay safe and healthy
  31. I pray for my parents to stay safe and healthy. 
  32. I pray that I can be more daring and courageous in life
  33. I pray that I can handle the challenges that life will throw at me and will never give up no matter what. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

jp said...

Happy birthday! :)

forg/jecoup said...

thank you!