Saturday, September 19, 2020

Snippets 4

My uncle had his MRI today as he had been experiencing extreme body pain that almost made him immobilized. Praying hard for good result. My uncle is such a nice, generous, and hardworking guy and he does not deserve to have such physical suffering. I really hope he will feel better soon enough and this sickness will be cured. 

***

There's a major change in a work project I have that made me a little sad but I know this will be for the better to help the project's sustainability. It's not really a bad thing but just a major change that I need to get used to. I can adapt with changes but I can't stop my emotion sometimes. 

***

For the first time since we've been using a prepaid Wi-fi modem over a year ago, we had connectivity problems today that only one phone was able to have a good connection while my laptop and my nephew's desktop struggled to connect and when we did, the connection was slow except for YouTube! It was so odd but we turned off the modem for nearly an hour, when we turned it on again, the connection was good just like it used to. Anyway, good thing it was a not big problem because we're still gonna stick with a prepaid  Wifi, cheaper! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What happened to ur uncle? Stroke ba? Hope he recovers soon.

I have been contemplating na magswitch to prepaid na sa totoo lang. if a wired connection wasn't a requirement sa mga jobs hahha

forg/jecoup said...

Not a stroke, basically undiagnosed pa pending MRI

Kaya din I don't try online jobs kasi prepaid nga Internet ko hehe