Saturday, September 12, 2020

Snippets 3

Water and Electricity bills came in today and paid them right away via Paymaya! We've been paying via those platforms since April and will definitely stick with it for the foreseeable future. My parents who used to be hesitant with paying without a paper receipt are now comfortable with this system 

***

A close relative is sick and not in physical good condition. It's quite worrying. I hope and prays he recovers soon enough. I couldn't stress enough how getting sick in the middle of a pandemic is just so complicated and adds more tension

***

My nephew had his first week of live Zoom classes and I asked him how was it and it was fine. The classes are from Monday to Wednesday and only in the morning. Just 30 minutes per subject. It's more really like a warm up, to test the new way of teaching. This academic year is just so hard because of how everything is so unprecedented. 

***

I don't have high hopes that things will be better in 2020 but I can at least hope it won't get worse anymore. Let us see the light please.


No comments: