Sunday, September 06, 2020

Eleven

Just like the good old days of Friendster survey, my friend nominated me for this survey chain. Unfortunately, I may stop the chain because I don't know that many people who are still blogging on a personal level, nasa twitter na sila lahat! But I like the questions so here I go

1. If you can blog about something that no one can ever read, what would it be?
Detailed regrets and resentments in life. I sometimes share it here but I try to be vague.

2. What would have been your job if not for your current one?
A regular rank and file employee in an office.

3. Seeing how the pandemic has affected everyone in the world, would you consider migrating to another country?
Before I would say no but now I'm thinking if only I can afford to do so I would. Not really because of the pandemic but because I would want to go to a place with less stressful political environment. 

4.What do you think would have kept your preoccupied if there was no coronavirus?
Watching movies in the cinema maybe every week.

5. What skills would you love to learn?
Driving. I'm just really, really scared of getting into an accident.

6. If you can forget someone in your life, who would it be and why?
Someone that I unwittingly embarrassed because I made a poor decision on a tricky subject where I didn't trust my gut

7. If you can change one person today, who would it be and why?
Myself. I want to be braver in life

8. If you die now, would you like to have another shot to live? If so, would you like to continue living as yourself, or live as a new person?
Living with myself as long as it is with my family all intact and safe.

9. What is your idea of afterlife?
Peace.

10. If you can talk to anyone in the past, who would it be and what would you tell them?
A certain political figure and I would say to them "Foresight!"

11. Name a song that best fits your life so far
Malayo Pa Ang Umaga

11 Facts About Me

1. I started losing my hair in my late 20s and now I have a terrible bald spot like a middle-aged man. It's a source of insecurity to be honest
2.  I don't drink alcohol simply because I don't like the taste
3. I have two old model of smartphones.
4. I have Globe and Smart SIM cards. The Smart number I've used since college and the Globe one for nearly 10 years now.
5. I have no Facebook/Twitter apps on both my phones mainly because my internal memory is limited
6. I've been wearing eyeglasses since I was fourteen.
7. I have no Instagram because I'm not really a photo person
8. I don't like looking myself in a mirror because I hate looking at myself. 
9. I have an irrational fear of LPGs because I feel like it could explode anytime. 
10. My laptop has flickering monitor for over a year now but I have yet to get it fixed because it's still workable enough. 
11. Knocking on wood each time an extreme negative thought crosses my mind helps me deal with anxiety. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey that flickering monitor di ka ba nagkakamigraine jan or vertigo??

forg/jecoup said...

Hindi naman, pagbubuksan malala flickering then after 5 minutes wala na masyado