Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Please Ber With Me

Ber months are here! Honestly, the endless and tiring Jose Mari Chan jokes has run its course! But I do love Jose Mari Chan's Christmas in our Hearts album. Whenever I listen to it, it gives me warm feelings. I will not listen to it yet, just not in the mood It's already a given this year's holiday season will be so different. I've accepted it. I hate it but what can I do right? I just hope and pray that me and my loved ones will stay healthy and away from any life threatening disease. That's all I want for Christmas.

I will listen to this though to kick things off. It's still my favorite not-so old Christmas song. I love the message it wants to send across. I need to be reminded to keep on believing even if the present feels so difficult and jaded. I need to believe. 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hindi ko feel ang ber months pero natatawa pa rin ako sa mga memes heheh