Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Heel Pain

 Today was physically stressful because out of nowhere I had heel pain so walking was a struggle! I have no idea why I suddenly had this when I woke up. Could it be a bad sleeping position? In the morning, the pain was not that sharp but when I stepped off the van and walked to my office, dang! I felt a sharp pain when I tried to walk normally so yeah walking was quite a struggle. It was quite bothersome until I got home and my parents noticed I was walking weirdly. And my parents are such worrywarts that they thought I got hit by a car or something --- yes that negative on the first go! It was quite stressful but anyway explained to them it wasn't the case. My mother massaged my heel which gave me some relief. Right now,  the pain is not that sharp anymore and I could walk better now. Hopefully I'll be fully healed tomorrow.

No comments: