Thursday, September 24, 2020

Stretch/Stress

 So I've been doing a lot of research about Plantar Fasciitis because of what I've experienced and I've really learned a lot and I must say YouTube has been quite helpful for me to understand about it. There's a lot of verified channels that discusses and shares tips on how to take care of it. I've been trying some of the stretches now and it has helped ease the pain. I was able to walk normally today although from time to time there are still pinches of pain but not that sharp anymore. One thing I've realized because of this ordeal is how poorly have I taken care of my feet. It will change now. 

***

I'm dealing with a new thing that's stressing me a little. To be honest, I really shouldn't but I don't know why my initial reaction with matters like this is skepticism. I always manage my expectations but maybe it's getting a little out of hand that I always set myself up for disappointment. I always think of the worst case scenario and the likelihood of failure is stronger. Some are just fear and lack of confidence I admit that but I feel that there are cases where I just don't see how it works out but I never tell it to the other people involved because I don't want to be that person who drags everyone down or be exposed as a coward. With this particular matter, I'm on the fence what's really bugging me about it. Oh well, no matter what I still gotta and work my best. 

No comments: