Sunday, September 27, 2020

Hard to Believe

 An uncle passed away today and another uncle is hospitalized with a life threatening illness. Both are the younger brothers of my father. My father is of course stressed and devastated with what's happening. Bakit sabay sabay? All we can do is support my father right now as he grieve while at the same worried with his other brother in critical condition. He is coping by contacting relatives to inform about the sad news and coordinating financial help. He sadly can't go my uncle who passed due to the pandemic. And he said to me, he is not sure he can handle his emotions and could cause his blood pressure to rise. Oh dear Lord please guide my father in this very difficult time. May my uncle rest in peace while my other uncle heal as soon as possible.

Tough times

No comments: