Tuesday, September 29, 2020

A Reminder

 Earlier I noticed my favorite canteen near our office building has a FOR LEASE sign now. They have been closed since the lockdown but I was hoping they will eventually come back when the situation gets better. But months have passed and things didn't get any better. The total cases in the country is now over 300K and there's still quarantine with no foreseeable. A lot of offices in our vicinity are still working from home or worst have closed down. Sad to say the canteen can't really go back in business because there's limited customers anyway. It's sad because that canteen had been present since I started working with the company for 11 years now. While I usually have packed lunches to save money but in the times I don't or I stayed overnight at the office, that's my go to place because of the home cooked meal feels it had and their place is so clean as well. We are entering the 4th  quarter of the year and I'm so close to giving up hoping that things will be better anytime soon. 


No comments: