Sunday, September 13, 2020

Go Away Negative Thoughts

 So our relative who is sick right now is worrying us a lot right now. I'm trying to calm my parents down by assuring them that everything will be fine and that he will be cured eventually but they are skeptical and seems to be losing hope. Our relative is bed ridden now, I don't know why he is not being rushed to the hospital but my guess is because of fear of COVID19 as well as the possibility that they could be turned away too because of the pandemic and beds could be full. Our relative is just in pain and has expressed he wants to have peace now, scary thoughts really. My parents are visibly worried and anxious. I'm afraid the stress will affect their health too. That's why I'm pushing for optimism because we can't lose hope.

 Oh dear Lord please save him and let him survive this ordeal.

No comments: