Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Plantar Fasciitis

 So I found what this excruciating heel pain I've been experiencing is all about - Plantar Fasciitis! Sounds scary but thankfully it's not. It is when a tissue at the bottom of our feet gets irritated or inflamed that causes this sharp pain on my heel! It happens to athletes and well to fat people like me that the weight was just too much for my poor feet to handle so it gets strained. Also can happen when you wear a shoe that's too tight! Another check on my box. Anyway, to relieve the pain I've looked up measures to ease the pain and discovered a doctor's vlog on YouTube! The massage and stretching techniques she shared WORKED! Thank goodness because I had a hard time walking because of this heel pain!



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm curious! balitaan mo ko after a month eheb