Sunday, May 31, 2020

Test

Nanay's blood pressure and blood sugar went up last night and it was really so stressful as we rushed her in the nearby clinics but both were closed this quarantine period. They were 24 hours before. So we went to the nearby small private hospital. She was given medicines and injections but her blood pressure was still up and my mother asked if she could be confined but the hospital begged off because apparently they think they're too small to handle it and could be risky. So went to a hospital in Dasmarinas, when she was checked upon by the nurse her blood pressure went down although still above the safe zone. The nurse told that she could go home and just take a rest and take maintenance medicines. Nanay wanted to be confined just to be safe but the nurse told her that due to the pandemic their protocol is to have anyone take the COVID-19 test before they get confinement. Of course my mother begged off. We signed a waiver that it was her decision not to take the test.
We got home around 2AM and my mother didn't have a good sleep because she was worried. We barely slept as well. Later this morning we checked her blood pressure and it was high again so we rushed to the clinic and she was given advice to just take the maintenance medicines and take a rest. She went home and she finally had a good nap. When she woke up, she's feeling better now. Right now as I type this she's taking a rest. I'm so worried but I need to calm down. God will protect Nanay.

***

Tomorrow office resumes but I won't be able to go due to lack of transportation. And honestly I just don't feel safe to be out there and get exposed. I want to go to back to the office badly but I don't have the means. It's making me feel so torn but what can I do really.

***

June is coming and usually around this time I often feel like time flies so fast. But not this year. It's so slow. 

No comments: