Monday, May 11, 2020

Changes

My nephew will enter high school and one potential school my sister is looking in to enroll him has a detailed plan for "New Normal" setup. Saw it and I like that they have a plan for students with no Internet access. But this setup still makes me wary if it will be effective. It's a small local private school which won't have that much students but what about public schools? How will a new normal school setup look like? And private school enrollment will definitely decline due to the crisis so it will clog public schools even more. Thinking about the changes schools will have to face because of the pandemic fallout is making me sad. I know it's a different situation but school done remotely is just different from having face-to-face interaction with the teachers and classmates. But what options do we have right now? School year won't start until August 24 and I really hope this virus can be contained or have a medicine already. My prayer is for it to be nearly eradicated! I want schools to have a sense of normalcy. Well, everything basically but schools are different setting. The changes this world will face after this nightmare keeps me up at night sometimes. 

No comments: