Monday, May 25, 2020

Hopefully

I hope to hear good news tomorrow although all signs are pointing the opposite direction. Or maybe I'm just too pessimistic these days but it's hard not to when those who are up feel like they value being on the good side of a certain authority than be objective and think of the bigger picture. I'm dreading the worst possible outcome but I'm still trying to muster a glimmer of hope that hey maybe it could be different, maybe they will do the right and humane thing. Maybe I can still believe that there's hope that common decency can still prevail in this atmosphere where I feel the majority is complicit because it's the easy thing to do or they can't let go of an ideology that they defended to death is the right one even the signs telling it ain't so are so glaring. I don't know. I feel so restless.

No comments: