Friday, May 15, 2020

Daze

Typhoon Ambo  hit hard today! Well, in our place just manageable rains but the other provinces the typhoon was so strong. Can you just imagine being one of the families that have to evacuate and in a middle of a pandemic. Although, most of the province hit hard by the typhoon had minimal COVID19 cases so hopefully the virus was really contained there, so not another problem. Like what choice do you have? The typhoon is also hitting Metro Manila now, the potential flooding it would cause. Right now as I type this the rains have subsided and I hope in other places too. The challenges just keep on coming. 

****

Today I also faced a surprising urgent task while working at home. It was quite stressful because of the limitations of the quarantine. I can't fully control the things I need to settle but I think it turned out fine oh well at least it didn't turn out that messy.  Well, I truly hope so but I really miss being at the office. My manager also sent guidelines for 'new normal" office operations. It's so intensive and tricky but needed. Like one person per table during lunch time, no more socializing, just eat. I mean I do that on a regular basis but for all people to do that, oh wow it would be so weird. It's gonna be so interesting how this will all work out. 

No comments: