Saturday, December 12, 2020

Whew!

The stuff I was worried about is something medical related to my mother and today felt like it was going the wrong way because her usual doctor  had to take the day off and we were scheduled today to have her laboratory results reading and follow up check up. My mother likes this doctor so much because he explains things thoroughly and has a pleasant appearance that relaxes her. He'll be back Monday but my mother decided to have her lab results still checked by the doctor who is present. We were the only people in the clinic but the doctor took about 20 minutes before he called us to the consultation room. I was worried during those 20 minutes thinking that he found something wrong in the lab results. I knew my mother felt nervous too. When we were finally called in, the doctor apologized that it took so long because he checked all my mother's records in the clinic since this is the first time he will be checking up on her. The lab results were good, nothing really alarming to worry. What a relief! My mother's mood definitely brightened for the rest of the day. 

 Everything just seems scarier than usual these days so glad at least this one concern didn't end up in another stressful situation

Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kinabahan ako sa update na to. Praise God for the good results!