Monday, December 28, 2020

Snippets 9

I was supposed to go to the office today but without my carpool shuttle around again, I decided against it. I texted my manager that I won't be able to go the office but committed I will do my tasks from home and he said it was fine. It's just 2 working day anyway with national holidays on Wednesday to Friday. But in pre-pandemic times, I loved going to work in between Christmas and New Year because it's so relaxing with no heavy traffic around. And I have an office routine at the end of the year where I clean my desk and put on new desk calendars which I won't be able to do this year. A little sad but with everything that happened this year, it's a small issue now.

***

Still no news when we will get our delayed 13th month. It still makes me sad thinking about it and I admit that perhaps it's a reason I don't have that much drive to go the office lately. I hate to admit that  but gotta let it out.

***

A new year is coming and I should be doing my routine year end list but I don't have that much enthusiasm really but I do want to continue the tradition I have here on this blog so yeah I'll do it starting tomorrow

No comments: