Thursday, December 10, 2020

Grapple

We are near the middle of December and I'm just not feeling it. I try my very best to not dive deep into what I'm feeling these days but there's always that reminder of how things are so different now. How lives have changed so much. I already had the trouble of not feeling the festive season the past few years so what more now in such a horrible year? Then the added sadness of losing a beloved loved one this year just makes it so much more painful really. I don't know what to say anymore. I still worry about a lot of things too. Recently, some of my pre-pandemic anxiety came back in a big way. I've forgotten about it because this year's unbelievable events distracted me from those lingering frustrations I've been having the past few years. Now it's back and coupled with this horrible situation we are in right now, it just makes things even harder to process. I'm just rambling here because hey I'm such a mess right now and I just needed to put to words what I feel and yet I can't find the right words. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And the sad truth is, this year will end but the problems will still be there..