Thursday, December 31, 2020

Bye 2020

It goes without saying how terrible this year have been, biggest of it all is the loss of two uncles one month apart. So many challenges brought upon by the pandemic. A lot of frustration with the current political climate. In a year where you just can't shake hands anymore or breathe freely without a mask on, there's a new found appreciation on simple things that we take for granted before. I wish I can say I'm leaving 2020 with less anxiety but I don't want to fool myself because it isn't the case. There's a lot of matters I worry these days but one thing my favorite movie of the year (Soul) taught me is that to obsess less and appreciate more. I'm not saying we should be in denial of pressing problems but just don't let the bad energy consume you. 

May you all have a safe last day of the year and a hopeful new year ahead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hoping for the best T.T