Sunday, December 13, 2020

Snippets 8

 It's insanely hot today. It feels like we are back in the summer. Yeah one more thing to make this season less-Christmasy! Actually, the humid weather started last night. I do hope there's no big storm coming though because sometimes a weather like this is followed by a typhoon. Hopefully, not! 

***

Apparently, our barangay is now free of active cases which is good news but I feel like it made people more complacent? I saw a birthday party earlier with no social distancing whatsoever then there's a newly opened mini-mall here and lots of people went there! Social distancing in the line entering the mall was observed but still many people. It almost feel like everything's back to normal here, I wish I could be happy with this but I can't help but feel worried. Never be too complacent really.

***

I watched Four Sisters Before The Wedding on iWant TFC PPV. It's showing in a theater near me  and honestly I would have seen it there but the traffic is heavy in that area so not worth the stress! I liked the movie, it's so enjoyable and captured the original movie's essence. Good casting with the younger versions, I really liked Gillian Vicencio, she totally felt like she was a young Angel Locsin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Open na pala sinehan!! Waaa smgusto ko mapanopd yan =(((((

forg/jecoup said...

open SM Cinemas and CityMall cinemas sa MCGQ areas pero tuwing weekends lang