Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Demotivated

 I honestly feel bad that I have less enthusiasm to do things today and not gonna deny it's because of recent events. I'm a mess. I understand why such things happened and yet I really can't help but feel so down. I'm still hoping for some last minute reprieve but it's clear it ain't happening. I'm putting myself in their shoes and I know it must be tough to deal with this and disappoint so many people. I'm still very thankful though I had no salary delay all these months of working from home and staggered days of working at the office. It makes me feel bad that the company is in this situation right now. I feel so uneasy. I wonder if ABS-CBN didn't lose their franchise and they were still in better financial shape, would our projects with them help our company get the funds to provide what we needed? I know for a fact when ABS-CBN became the company's client, it helped the company big time. Our bosses said that before. We recently got a new project with them thankfully but probably too late or not as big to help things out. I wonder if some of my officemates who were pro-shutdown even considered this that if our biggest client didn't get shutdown, it would benefit us as well? Probably not. 

No comments: