Friday, December 18, 2020

Disappointed

 So today we had an office Christmas lunch care of the admin and we really all thought this is the day that we get our 13th month but unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances it was delayed to next week. Oh well. I totally understand the situation but I can't help but feel down today. I really should have not raised my hopes up and already planned in my head what I will buy. I'm quite ashamed to say this but I shed some tears on my way home. The traffic was bad. The rainy weather made me even more sad. Good thing it was dark inside the shuttle and I was alone in the fourth row so no one noticed I was having an emo moment. I keep reminding myself other people had it worst so I shouldn't act this way The admin committed we will get it next week and I believe them of course. However, I can't help myself because today really made me feel so lonely. I really hate this year. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uy ramdam kita jan T.T Technically they are not allowed to do that but better delayed than denied. a