Sunday, December 06, 2020

Dated

 So I inherited my brother's old phone, it's an old model of android phone. It only has like 4 GB phone storage! How primitive! But it's just fine for me. The apps I need are just Spotify and YouTube really. I don't do social media apps, I'm still a desktop user for social media! Anyway, my former phone after 6 years is near dying already so I need to switch already and I'm not feeling to buy a new one really because you tight with money! I use two phones ever since, I need a backup because I'm a just in case person. Technology is moving so fast and I'm actually behind especially with phones! But I don't mind really, I'm more of a laptop person and I don't like having too many apps! I'm contemplating of buying a cheap basic phone really for a third backup phone that I can rely for battery longevity. We'll see if the budget is right!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Huawei is the cheapest yet sturdy brand out there. less than 6k you will have a decent phone with more storage heheh