Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Forward

So I learned about some positive development in a major work responsibility I have. I was worried that this certain project was going to end soon due to economic reasons but glad to have confirmation that it won't be the case. I'm glad to be able to continue working on that project because hey it secures my employment first and foremost. There are some changes about it too which for now since quite messy because plans are not yet solid, there's just the general idea and I guess I have to figure things out along the way? It will be extra difficult with the current 'new normal' work setup but I'll manage. I will get stressed but I will find a way like I have always been the past few years in this job. This certain change will also push me to do something I've been mulling to do anyway! In such a tough year, I'm glad to have something to look forward to next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Waaaaaa good news yan!!!!