Friday, October 30, 2020

Wavering

 I went back to the office today and my mind was occupied with work but I have this flickering moments where I suddenly think of my departed Tito again. Flashes of his final moments especially when he suddenly cried after a long moment of his eyes just staring blankly. That flash of emotion, his last one, really left a big mark on me. Those were tears of heartbreak as he is about to leave us. As much as I try to console myself that my uncle's passing is for the better, so that the pain of his bone cancer will no longer be felt, but still I'm still so heartbroken that I will no longer see him. That I will no longer hear his voice. Tatay said he just wants to pretend that Tito is just away at work so busy and has no time to visit us which was actually the usual thing with him. I wish it were true.


No comments: