Thursday, October 01, 2020

Snippets 5

 No office work tomorrow as the building will have full disinfection for precautionary measures. I got a little stressed because I have a pending task for tomorrow that I will have to do next week now. So I will have time constraints but oh well I'll deal with it next week. It's pointless to stress about something beyond my control. 

***

My sister will go back to working at the office next week but only on MWF while she works at home TTHS. While she got used to working at home now, going back to the office is still a good sign for their company's future at least. Having a stable job during this time is so essential.

***

I dined in at Jollibee this week and the branch where I ate was nearly empty. In  a way it is safe because few people means lower risk of the virus spreading but still makes me sad really how life has changed so much. Can we ever really go back to the normal life we once knew?

***

I was at the grocery earlier and they were playing ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID songs. It made me feel sad because well Christmas this year won't be the same due to the pandemic and well ABS-CBN's fate this year. I'm sure they would still try to produce one this year but I feel it will have a tinge of sadness to it because of what happened this year. 

***

I was listening to a podcast earlier and one of the host opined how she recently felt like her job is so inferior compared to her brother. It triggered something in me again because at 33 years old I just have many insecurities where my life is right now. Before this pandemic, my occasional blog posts mostly covered my insecurities and frustrations.  2020's horrible streak of events made me forget about those but  it came back to say hello today. I don't know if I can ever feel fulfilled again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I can ever feel fulfilled again.
-- damn. This one :( we were raises to have goals, ambitions pero so much uncontrollable factors na tlg pumipigil e.

forg/jecoup said...

I feel like I peaked in college. It gave me a reason to dream but then yung cliche na real world na sinasabi nila totoo pala talaga