Saturday, October 17, 2020

Some Steps

 Earlier I noticed the checkpoints here in our barangay have been dismantled. I guess it is because they have been causing traffic with more vehicles on the road now. But I did read in our official barangay Facebook that there are now 4 active cases and we haven't had a new case in a few days. So that's good news. Also read that the jeepney routes here to Alabang will come back soon! Happy for the jeepney drivers here, finally! I will still ride the carpool to be honest because it's more convenient but at least good to know I now have another option which hopefully will be cheaper. There was also an announcement that the chapel in our subdivision will finally hold mass tomorrow! Daily cases here in the country is still over 3K regularly so yeah still no signs of this virus not posing a threat anytime. But still, these pieces are good enough to give me some hope things will be fine eventually.

No comments: