Friday, October 16, 2020

Always Something There to Remind Me

 The latest season of The Amazing Race premiered yesterday and in the beginning of the program Phil Keoghan, the host, made a disclaimer that this season was shot before the pandemic. Actually, this was shot in 2018, it really got delayed for so long.   I was glad to have this show back on air, it gave me an escape from reality but I felt sad later on because I realized this could be the final season of the show as the show's concept is impossible to produced in a pandemic.

Sometimes I forget but there are reminders everywhere of what we are living right now. We are in the midpoint of October. The last two months of this unforgettable year are coming. Can there be a glimmer of hope?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, seeing our fave TV shows give me hope that there is life after the pandemic.